Waterwheel to run at McGalliard Falls Park
Posted: 1 week, 5 days ago
The Town of Valdese is excited to announce that on the first Saturday of each month from April through October, Valdese Public Works will have the waterwheel at McGalliard Falls Park running. The public is encouraged to mark their calendars for these special Saturdays.
In honor of the renovations and new additions to the park, the public is welcome to bring a picnic, and spend the afternoon enjoying the new wheel and this beautiful Valdese gem! McGalliard Falls Park is located off of Main Street on NW Church Street.
- Valdese Water Department Grant
- Waterwheel to run at McGalliard Falls Park
- Arbor Day with Valdese Elementary
- Help Bring Movies to the Rock!
- Old Colony Players Announces Summer Camps!
- services (1)
RSS / Atom